Monday, June 15, 2015

Diva Challenge 222

It's been a busy week here...not much time for tangling.  I missed the Beads challenge, but really enjoyed all the fabulous entries.  We took the boys to their first Major League Baseball game, the rain seems to come everyday (good for garden and grass) and we are looking forward to sunny days..to end the week, we went a saw a minor movie release...JURASSIC WORLD... No spoilers here, but it was FANTASTIC

Here is my submission for colors...I am getting more comfortable with coloring my creations and have added a few new tools to the mix.  I have been practicing Narwal...so many ways and shapes it can be used. Thanks for visiting :)




14 comments:

  1. Love all these colors. I haven't tried Narwal. Must do. Yours is wonderful, especially with that nice shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I felt better with Narwal after much practice on Purk...that shimmer is a work in progress. Trying to channel Ms. Lily...

      Delete
  2. A pretty tile, you are so clever choosing tangles that complement each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It is a very pretty tile. Love it

    ReplyDelete
  4. i like the shine on the narwhal pattern and the way it all fits so well together.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your choice of tangles as well as the lovely way you used your colors. Very nice! (We'd all like to channel Miss Lily...:-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely tile with a warm feeling!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love your tile - great colours and good choice of patterns :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love the color palette your chose. Also, nice Narwal.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful tile! I like the warm colours a lot. Wonderful choice of tangles, too! ...

    ReplyDelete