Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Diva Challenge #255

Ghosts of Tangles Past

In March 2015, while on a surprise visit to my mom, she introduced me to tangling  I had never heard of the art form and I was immediately drawn to it.  Someday, I hope to attend a CZT seminar, but in the meantime, I tangle. Here is the first tangle I did on 3/1/2015 in the journal I bought while on vacation


To be honest, I only recognize Crescent Moon, Knightsbridge, Hollibough and a little Static.  It's possible that is supposed Cadent on top.  Below is the tangle I drew last night.



Keeko, Static, Cadent, Tipple Hollibaugh, Knightsbridge, Tagh and Crescent Moon.  Except for Cadent and Knightsbridge, the other tangles I do not use on a regular basis. But, I see continued improvement from when I started...




6 comments:

  1. Oh yes, what an improvement, although if I hadn't seen the second one I would still think the earlier one was good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way your own personal style has developed and you draw with much more flair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lots of evolution! How fun to see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm loving seeing everyone's progress. Your has evolved even over the year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yes, there is definitely growth....your style is evolving and with it, your confidence. Such a wonderful thing to see. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete