Thursday, July 27, 2017

Week #2 - Our Mixed Media Moods Moodiversary

I was excited to see the brand new mark making stamps from Viva Las Vegastamps. AFter watching Jenn and DeeDee use them in their artwork, I had to have them.  After preordering new Christmas and Halloween dies from Tim Holtz, I hopped over to their website and ordered plate #1495.  I LOVE all of these stamps.

Here is my first entry in week 2, using my new stamps:


I used the big scribbled circle and heat embossed in black, slate greay for the chucky x's, magenta for the tiney x's and Distress Oxide in Fossilized Amber for the circled X.  The background is watered down Pink Melon and Pollen.  Simple, but fun.  I started 4 other backgrounds during this session...all with watered down colors from the mood board.  Looking forward to sharing the additonal completed pieces this week.

Have fun and enjoy this month's mood board.  Don't forget to check out the Facebook page, DeeDee Catron's blog and MixedMedia Jenn and DeeDee Catron YouTube channels

No comments:

Post a Comment