Tuesday, August 8, 2017

Week #3 - Moodiversary ATCs...sort of

After watching Mixed Media Jenn's video using her Distress Oxides and texture paste for a journal page, I had to try it.  Well, the journal age was a disaster, but I loved the color scheme.  I decided to make a batch of ATCs.  Now these are not  properly sized ATCs, they are the backside of misprinted Batman themed wedding RSVP cards.  My daughter and I printed the batch...but neglected to add the RSVP date.  Oh well, I took them all home and will use them as art journaling cards.

I made a series of three using Distress Oxides, VLVS Stamps (plate 1495), DMC floss for the stitching and a TCW stencil for the cut out heart.

I have decided to swap these with anone who is interested.  One has already been claimed, but I have 2 that I would love to share!




No comments:

Post a Comment