Tuesday, April 7, 2015

Diva's Weekly Challenge #212-Fanz

I wish every vacation started with getting off the plane, grabbing our golf clubs and playing 18 holes before we even checked into our resort. We are back home and getting ready to gear up for our busy work season.  I used this week's challenge to refocus on our upcoming season and transition from vacation mode to work mode.  I really enjoyed Fanz (for the first time, yet again).  I love the endless variants for this tangle and look forward to seeing how everyone will incorporate it into their submissions.



8 comments:

  1. Looks like a happy tile to me! Nice variations of Fanz.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm g;ad you got back home energized after your vacation. That's what vacations (holidays) are supposed to do, but when I was working more than full time, it didn't always work for me. Ironically, I was better once we had email because I could keep up and didn't come back to any nasty surprises. Do you tangle when you're on holiday.We were just traveling for 3 weeks (Turkey and Israel). It was the kind of trip where we were on the move a lot, so I didn't have much time for tangling and I missed it. I really like all the tangleations of Fanz that you included in your tile.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree it is much easier to get away with email at our fingertips. I didn't tangle too much on this trip, but I had everything with me. We kept our days pretty busy so it wasn't easy to squeeze it in. I also missed it. Once you start, it's amazing how it easily becomes part of our daily rhythm. Turkey and Israel sounds like a wonderful trip.

      Delete
  3. Your Fanz is a bit like a curtain, I like it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed looking at all those different variations on filling that you were able to include in this delightful piece.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous!! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your shading makes this so wonderfully dimensional. Really wonderful work...good luck with getting back into the groove, I know how that goes.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love all the variations in your Fanz, and the precision in Bales(?)

    ReplyDelete