Monday, May 4, 2015

Diva Challenge #216 - May 4th Be With You

Ooh how fun!  OK technically, its a challenge with 'BRELLA..but who doesn't love a tangle that involves Star Wars? My artistic skills, limited that they are, would not enable me to make a fantastic Chewbacca.  My favorite character in Star Wars.  My mom bought me a stuffed Chewbacca doll (with belt) that I carried around for years.  I think I finally lost him in a move when I was 16.  So sad...hope he found a good home outside of the Millennium Falcon.  Rebellion fan that I am, the completed Death Star is the subject of my challenge.  I am looking forward to all the submissions. 



And I must say, I may have to make more than one this week!

16 comments:

  1. I thought this was a great challenge this week as well. I have such a fondness for all things Star Wars having had 4 boys! I love your tile and how you used Brella, and I like the Ahh "stars" around as well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The phicops adds a bit of outer spacey drama and I love all the brella variations. May the 4th be with you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This really does remind me of the circuitry and hardware floating around in the stars. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Most Excellent! Love your Death Star interpretation.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your death star, and the different variations of 'Brella.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beatiful, I like the way you divided it.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a great death star....including the use of the phicops tangle where the beams come together and focus. Very cool idea!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I really like your Death Star. Beautifully done!

    ReplyDelete
  9. C'est un motif très intéressant vraiment car il permet des variations infinies. j'aime particulièrement la variation du bas qui a de la profondeur comme un bas-relief.
    'Brella' is really a very interesting pattern because it allows endless variations. I particularly like variation at the bottom that has depth as a bas-relief.

    ReplyDelete
  10. C'est un motif très intéressant vraiment car il permet des variations infinies. j'aime particulièrement la variation du bas qui a de la profondeur comme un bas-relief.
    'Brella' is really a very interesting pattern because it allows endless variations. I particularly like variation at the bottom that has depth as a bas-relief.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Nice use of the UMT and a good way to incorporate the Star Wars theme.

    ReplyDelete